Rotary Club Interview Experience for Development Engineer II (.Net and SQL)
Started with an explanation of the current project, and on that basis,some questions were asked:
- What are different Azure Services used?
- Explain Azure Blob service? Used Blob client or API in your project?
Then normal questions like,
- What is a collection?
- Difference between Arrays vs Lists in C#?
- How do API and .Net communicate?
- What is the JWT token
- What are delegates?
- What is SQL injection?
- Do know about no SQL?
- What is an HTTP handler?
- What are design patterns?
- What different design principles? SOLID?
- What are the types of triggers for DDL?
- What is DOM?
- Difference between SP vs function?
- What is the router link?
- Different data binding in the angular extension?
- Write a query to find nth salary?
- What are CLR services?
- Managed vs unmanaged heap?
- What is the callback function in JS?
- Difference between Abstract vs virtual?
- Different filters in MVC?
- What is attribute routing?
- What is a circular dependency?
- Difference between IEnumerable vs IQuerable?
- String is a reference type?
- Difference between ArrayList vs Array?
- CTE and TempTable
- Default access modifier for class and interface?
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...