Given a mathematical equation using numbers/variables and +, -, *, /. Print the equation in reverse.
Input : 20 - 3 + 5 * 2 Output : 2 * 5 + 3 - 20 Input : 25 + 3 - 2 * 11 Output : 11 * 2 - 3 + 25 Input : a + b * c - d / e Output : e / d - c * b + a
Approach : The approach to this problem is simple. We iterate the string from left to right and as soon we strike a symbol we insert the number and the symbol in the beginning of the resultant string.
This article is contributed by Raghav Sharma. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Find the missing value from the given equation a + b = c
- Validation of Equation Given as String
- Check if string can be made lexicographically smaller by reversing any substring
- Minimum operations required to convert a binary string to all 0s or all 1s
- String Range Queries to find the number of subsets equal to a given String
- Print characters and their frequencies in order of occurrence using a LinkedHashMap in Java
- Swap characters in a String
- Sort an array of strings according to string lengths using Map
- Lexicographically smallest string formed by appending a character from first K characters of a string | Set 2
- Round the given number to nearest multiple of 10 | Set-2
- Java program to check whether a string is a Palindrome
- Program to parse the Molecules and get the Atoms count
- Check whether two strings are anagrams of each other using unordered_map in C++
- Frequency of a substring in a string using pthread
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai