Given a mathematical equation using numbers/variables and +, -, *, /. Print the equation in reverse.
Input : 20 - 3 + 5 * 2 Output : 2 * 5 + 3 - 20 Input : 25 + 3 - 2 * 11 Output : 11 * 2 - 3 + 25 Input : a + b * c - d / e Output : e / d - c * b + a
Approach : The approach to this problem is simple. We iterate the string from left to right and as soon we strike a symbol we insert the number and the symbol in the beginning of the resultant string.
This article is contributed by Raghav Sharma. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Find the missing value from the given equation a + b = c
- Validation of Equation Given as String
- Check if string can be made lexicographically smaller by reversing any substring
- C Program to concatenate two strings without using strcat
- Print characters in decreasing order of frequency
- Minimum number of additons to make the string balanced
- Extract all integers from the given string in Java
- Minimum number of substrings the given string can be splitted into that satisfy the given conditions
- Minimum length String with Sum of the alphabetical values of the characters equal to N
- C program to print the length of a String using %n format specifier
- Check whether two strings can be made equal by copying their characters with the adjacent ones
- Modulo of a large Binary String
- Check duplicates in a stream of strings
- Minimum cost to convert str1 to str2 with the given operations
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai