The deletion of Scala map keys can be obtained by utilizing – operator. This operator is utilized to delete the set of keys of the map.
def -(elem1: A, elem2: A, elems: A*): Map[A, B]
It returns a new map containing all the elements of the given Map except the set of keys which are deleted using the above operator.
Map(geeks -> 5)
In above example here for key is deleted.
Map(cs -> 2)
- Scala Map remove() method with example
- Scala Tutorial – Learn Scala with Step By Step Guide
- Scala | Either
- Set in Scala | Set-2
- Set in Scala | Set-1
- Scala Map
- Scala Int &(x: Int) method with example
- Scala Map take() method with example
- How to sort a Scala Map by key
- BitSet in Scala
- Scala Int !=(x: Int) method with example
- How to get all the values from a Scala map
- How to get all the keys from a Scala map
- Scala Int %(x: Int) method with example
- HashSet In Scala
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.