In Scala, Map is same as dictionary which holds key:value pairs. In this article, we will learn how to find the largest key in given Map in Scala. The max() method is utilized to find the largest element of the map.
m1.max Here, m1 is name of a map.
Let’s try to understand it better with help of few examples.
Example #2: Iterate over only keys using
- Scala Map find() method with example
- Scala Set find() method with example
- Scala Iterator find() method with example
- Find the last element of a list in scala
- Scala program to find Factorial of a number
- Python program to find second largest number in a list
- Python program to find largest number in a list
- Python program to find N largest elements from a list
- Python Counter to find the size of largest subset of anagram words
- Python | Largest, Smallest, Second Largest, Second Smallest in a List
- Set in Scala | Set-1
- Set in Scala | Set-2
- Scala | Either
- Scala Map
- Scala Extractors
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.