ReactJS Semantic UI Confirm Addons
Semantic UI is a modern framework used in developing seamless designs for the website, It gives the user a lightweight experience with its components. It uses the predefined CSS, JQuery language to incorporate in different frameworks.
In this article we will know how to use Confirm Addons in ReactJS Semantic UI Confirm Addons is used to confirm or cancel the action taken by the users.
- Callbacks: Confirm has callbacks for cancel and confirm actions.
- Header: We can define a header in confirm.
- Content: We can define the content in confirm.
- Button Text: We can change button text using confirm.
- Confirm Size: We can define size using confirm
<Confirm header='header' content='content'/>
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
- Step 1: Create a React application using the following command.
npx create-react-app foldername
- Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command.
- Step 3: Install semantic UI in your given directory.
npm install semantic-ui-react semantic-ui-css
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Step to Run Application: Run the application from the root directory of the project, using the following command.
Example 1: In this example, we are showing the header and content variation in a confirm addons by using ReactJS Semantic UI Confirm Addons.
Example 2: In this example, we are showing the Button text variation in a confirm addons by using ReactJS Semantic UI Confirm Addons.