ReactJS Semantic UI Textarea Addons
Semantic UI is a modern framework used in developing seamless designs for the website, It gives the user a lightweight experience with its components. It uses the predefined CSS, JQuery language to incorporate in different frameworks.
In this article we will know how to use Textarea Addons in ReactJS Semantic UI. Textarea Addons is used to make a field in which the user will input some text.
- Min height: Minimum height of the text area.
- Rows: We can make a textarea with a minimum number of rows.
Creating React Application And Installing Module:
- Step 1: Create a React application using the following command.
npx create-react-app foldername
- Step 2: After creating your project folder i.e. foldername, move to it using the following command.
- Step 3: Install semantic UI in your given directory.
npm install semantic-ui-react semantic-ui-css
Project Structure: It will look like the following.
Step to Run Application: Run the application from the root directory of the project, using the following command.
Example 1: This is the basic example that shows how to use Textarea addons by using ReactJS Semantic UI Textarea Addons.
Example 2: In this example, we have changed the size of the row in the textarea by using ReactJS Semantic UI Textarea Addons.