In simple words, the Modal component is a dialog box/popup window that is displayed on top of the current page, once the trigger button is clicked. However, clicking on the modal’s backdrop automatically closes the modal. Also, it must be kept in mind that Bootstrap doesn’t support nested modals as they create bad UI experience for the user. Therefore, only one modal window is supported at a time.
- Bootstrap 4 | Modal
- What does .modal('dispose') do in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to configure modal width in Bootstrap?
- How to use modal closing event in Twitter Bootstrap ?
- How to handle the modal closing event in Twitter Bootstrap?
- How to change the position of modal close button in bootstrap?
- How to open or close react-bootstrap modal pro-grammatically?
- How to use Bootstrap modal for YouTube videos and play automatically ?
- How to compare password and confirm password inputs using express-validator ?
- Bulma | Modal
- CSS | scroll-behavior Property
- CSS | overscroll-behavior-x Property
- CSS | overscroll-behavior Property
- CSS | overscroll-behavior-y Property
- HTML | Marquee behavior attribute
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.