In simple words, the Modal component is a dialog box/popup window that is displayed on top of the current page, once the trigger button is clicked. However, clicking on the modal’s backdrop automatically closes the modal. Also, it must be kept in mind that Bootstrap doesn’t support nested modals as they create bad UI experience for the user. Therefore, only one modal window is supported at a time.
- Bootstrap 4 | Modal
- HTML | Responsive Modal Login Form
- How to create a responsive Modal Sign-Up form for a Website?
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- CSS | scroll-behavior Property
- HTML | Marquee behavior attribute
- What's new in Bootstrap v4.3 ?
- Bootstrap 4 | Colors
- Bootstrap 4 | Tooltip
- Bootstrap 4 | Spinners
- Bootstrap 4 | Jumbotron
- Bootstrap 4 | Buttons
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.