With the help of
sympy.Lambda() method, we can perform any mathematical operation by just defining the formula and then pass the parameters with reference variable by using
Return : Return the result of mathematical formula.
Example #1 :
In this example we can see that we are able to perform any mathematical operation by using
Example #2 :
- class method vs static method in Python
- Python | set() method
- Python | os.dup() method
- Python | next() method
- Python | sympy.cot() method
- Python | sympy RGS method
- Python | setattr() method
- Python PIL | RankFilter() method
- Method Overriding in Python
- Python | os.access() Method
- Python | os.WIFEXITED() method
- Python | sympy.nC() method
- Python | sympy.nP() method
- Python | Tensorflow exp() method
- Python | sys.getswitchinterval() method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.