The Fibonacci numbers are the numbers in the following integer sequence.
0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, ……..
In mathematical terms, the sequence Fn of Fibonacci numbers is defined by the recurrence relation
Fn = Fn-1 + Fn-2 with seed values F0 = 0 and F1 = 1.
Find the series of fibonacci numbers using lambda function.
Code #1 : By using lambda and reduce method
[0, 1, 1, 2, 3]
The list taking first two parameters is 0 and 1, and add like x[-1] i.e 0 and x[-2] i.e 1 and append to variable x. There is a type conversion to list and due to
reduce() method, the same function calls and due to range function this time parameter changes, then add this to previous result and again store it to list.
Code #2 : By using lambda and map function
[0, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34]
We are taking the list fib_list which already has 0 and 1. Then in the next iteration, this will be used as input and result of their sum will append to the list.
- Find the Nth element of the modified Fibonacci series
- Python Program for n\'th multiple of a number in Fibonacci Series
- Sum of Fibonacci numbers at even indexes upto N terms
- Python | Find the Number Occurring Odd Number of Times using Lambda expression and reduce function
- Python | Pandas series.cumprod() to find Cumulative product of a Series
- Python | Pandas Series.cummin() to find cumulative minimum of a series
- Python | Pandas series.cummax() to find Cumulative maximum of a series
- Python | Pandas Series.cumsum() to find cumulative sum of a Series
- Find n terms of Fibonacci type series with given first two terms
- Python lambda
- Lambda and filter in Python Examples
- Python | sympy.Lambda() method
- Overuse of lambda expressions in Python
- K- Fibonacci series
- Python lambda (Anonymous Functions) | filter, map, reduce
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.