A CSV (Comma Separated Values) is a simple file format, used to store data in a tabular format. CSV file stores tabular data (numbers and text) in plain text. Each line of the file is a data record. Each record consists of one or more fields, separated by commas. The use of the comma as a field separator is the source of the name for this file format.
There are various methods to save lists to CSV which we will see in this article.
Method 1 : Using CSV Module
Method 2 : Using Pandas
Method 3 : Using Numpy
- How to save a Python Dictionary to a CSV File?
- Python program to read CSV without CSV module
- Writing data from a Python List to CSV row-wise
- Load CSV data into List and Dictionary using Python
- Python | OpenCV program to read and save an Image
- Python PIL | Image.save() method
- Python - How to save canvas in pyqt5?
- Wand save() method in Python
- How to Filter and save the data as new files in Excel with Python Pandas?
- Overriding the save method - Django Models
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - How to save its geometry
- Save a dictionary to a file
- How to save a NumPy array to a text file?
- How to load and save 3D Numpy array to file using savetxt() and loadtxt() functions?
- Working with csv files in Python
- Python | Read csv using pandas.read_csv()
- Convert CSV to Excel using Pandas in Python
- Reading CSV files in Python
- Convert JSON to CSV in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.