Given, list of lists and a range, the task is to traverse each sub-list and remove sublists containing elements falling out of given range.
Input : left= 10, right = 17, list = [[0, 1.2, 3.4, 18.1, 10.1], [10.3, 12.4, 15, 17, 16, 11], [100, 10, 9.2, 11, 13, 17.1], ] Output: [[10.3, 12.4, 15, 17, 16, 11]] Input : left= 1, right = 9, list = [[11, 12, 15, 17, 3], [3, 1, 4, 5.2, 9, 19], [2, 4, 6, 7.2, 8.9]] Output: [[2, 4, 6, 7.2, 8.9]]
Method #1 : Iterating through each sublist.
[[10.3, 12.4, 15, 17, 16, 11]]
Method #2: Using list comprehension
[[2, 4, 6, 7.2, 8.9]]
- Python | Remove repeated sublists from given list
- Python | Swapping sublists over given range
- Python | Remove sublists that are present in another sublist
- Python | Sort all sublists in given list of strings
- Python | Print the common elements in all sublists
- Print all sublists of a list in Python
- Python | Count the sublists containing given element in a list
- Python | Split a list into sublists of given lengths
- Python - Group Sublists by another List
- Python | Merge elements of sublists
- Python | Merge corresponding sublists from two different lists
- Python | Sort list of lists by the size of sublists
- Python | Count unique sublists within list
- Python | Adding value to sublists
- Python | Add the occurrence of each number as sublists
- Python | Split list of strings into sublists based on length
- Python | Using variable outside and inside the class and method
- Remove all duplicates from a given string in Python
- Python | Remove all duplicates words from a given sentence
- List comprehension and ord() in Python to remove all characters other than alphabets
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.