Given a list of lists, the task is to find the elements which are common in all sublist.
There are various approaches to do this task. Let’s discuss the approaches one by one.
Method #1: Using set
Method #2: Using
Method #3: Using
- Python | Print all the common elements of two lists
- Python | Print all sublists of a list
- Python | Merge elements of sublists
- Python code to print common characters of two Strings in alphabetical order
- Python | Find common elements in list of lists
- intersection_update() in Python to find common elements in n arrays
- Python | Adding value to sublists
- Python program to find common elements in three lists using sets
- Python | Add the occurrence of each number as sublists
- Python | Swapping sublists over given range
- Python | Merge corresponding sublists from two different lists
- Python | Remove all sublists outside the given range
- Python | Find common elements in three sorted arrays by dictionary intersection
- Python | Count unique sublists within list
- Python | Split a list into sublists of given lengths
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.