Given a list of lists, the task is to find the elements which are common in all sublist.
There are various approaches to do this task. Let’s discuss the approaches one by one.
Method #1: Using set
Method #2: Using
Method #3: Using
- Python | Print all the common elements of two lists
- Python | Print all sublists of a list
- Python | Merge elements of sublists
- Python | Common Row elements Summation
- Python code to print common characters of two Strings in alphabetical order
- Python | Count of common elements in the lists
- Python | Adding value to sublists
- Python | Find common elements in list of lists
- intersection_update() in Python to find common elements in n arrays
- Python | Merge corresponding sublists from two different lists
- Python | Swapping sublists over given range
- Python | Remove all sublists outside the given range
- Python | Add the occurrence of each number as sublists
- Python program to find common elements in three lists using sets
- Python | Sort all sublists in given list of strings
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.