What is class E?
IP addresses belonging to class E are reserved for experimental and research purposes. IP addresses of class E range from 240.0.0.0 – 255.255.255.254. This class doesn’t have any sub-net mask. The higher-order bits of the first octet of class E is always set to 1111.
Input : 10.0.0.1 Output : Not Reserved Input : 241.0.0.133 Output : Reserved
To implement it, we will use the is_reserved method of ipaddress module of Python3.3.
Not Reserved Reserved
- Python program to determine if the given IP Address is Public or Private using ipaddress module
- Python - Escape reserved characters in Strings List
- Python program to check if the given string is IPv4 or IPv6 or Invalid
- Determine the type of an image in Python using imghdr
- Python program to find IP Address
- Python program to validate an IP Address
- Python program to find if two IP Address belongs to Same or Different Network
- Extracting MAC address using Python
- Extract IP address from file using Python
- Python | Ways to determine common prefix in set of strings
- Python program to read CSV without CSV module
- Python program to print Calendar without calendar or datetime module
- Address Calculation Sort using Hashing
- Python | Writing to an excel file using openpyxl module
- Count frequencies of all elements in array in Python using collections module
- Prefix matching in Python using pytrie module
- Stack and Queue in Python using queue Module
- Python | Reading an excel file using openpyxl module
- Testing in Python using doctest module
- Python | ASCII art using pyfiglet module
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.