Prerequisite: Object Oriented Programming in Python
Let’s write a simple Python program using OOP concept to perform some simple bank operations like deposit and withdrawal of money.
First of all, define class
Bankacccount. This step is followed by defining a function using
__init__. It is run as soon as an object of a class is instantiated. This
__init__ method is useful to do any initialization you want to do with object, then we have the default argument
This step is followed by declaring that balance is 0 using
self argument then we simply print a statement welcoming to Machine. In function
withdraw , amount is taken as input(in float) and is then added/subtracted to the balance. Thus resultant balance is printed in next line.
Use an if condition to check whether there is a sufficient
amount of money available in the account to process a fund withdrawal.
Next, we use a
display function to display the remianing balnce in the account. Then we create a object and call it to get the program executed.
Below is the implementation:
Hello !!! Welcome to Deposit&Withdrawal Machine Enter amount to be deposited: Amount Deposited: 1000.0 Enter amount to be withdrawn: You Withdrew: 500.0 Net Available Balance = 500.0
- How to create an empty class in Python?
- How to create a list of object in Python class
- Python Program to Create a Lap Timer
- Program to create grade calculator in Python
- Python program to create a list centered on zero
- Python Program to create an OTP by squaring and concatenating the odd digits of a number
- How to create a Class in JShell of Java 9
- Python program to create a list of tuples from given list having number and its cube in each tuple
- Python program to find number of local variables in a function
- Create Classes Dynamically in Python
- Python | Create list of numbers with given range
- Create a tuple from string and list - Python
- Python | Ways to create triplets from given list
- Python | Create a dictionary using list with none values
- Python | Create an empty text file with current date as its name
Improved By : lennyatomz