Given three number a b and c, the task is that we have to find the greatest element in among in given number
Input : a = 2, b = 4, c = 3 Output : 4 Input : a = 4, b = 2, c = 6 Output : 6
Method 1 (Simple)
Method 2 (Using List)
. Initialize three number by n1, n2 and n3
. Add three numbers into list lst = [n1, n2, n3].
. Using max() function to find the greatest number max(lst).
. And finally we will print maximum number
Method 3 (Using max function)
- Python program to check if the list contains three consecutive common numbers in Python
- Python - Find the maximum number of triangles with given points on three lines
- Python program to find common elements in three lists using sets
- Python Program to print all Possible Combinations from the three Digits
- C program to Find the Largest Number Among Three Numbers
- Program to find the common ratio of three numbers
- Program to find the smallest element among three elements
- Python | Find common elements in three sorted arrays by dictionary intersection
- Python List Comprehension | Three way partitioning of an array around a given range
- Python | Three element sum in list
- Three-dimensional Plotting in Python using Matplotlib
- Check if a number can be written as sum of three consecutive integers
- Swap three numbers in cycle
- Count of ways to write N as a sum of three numbers
- Product of Complex Numbers using three Multiplication Operation
- What is Three dots(...) or Ellipsis in Python3
- Python program to find second maximum value in Dictionary
- Python program to find Maximum value from dictionary whose key is present in the list
- Python program to Sort Matrix by Maximum Row element
- Python Program that displays the key of list value with maximum range
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : ljfects