Given three number a b and c, the task is that we have to find the greatest element in among in given number
Input : a = 2, b = 4, c = 3 Output : 4 Input : a = 4, b = 2, c = 6 Output : 6
Method 1 (Simple)
Method 2 (Using List)
. Initialize three number by n1, n2 and n3
. Add three numbers into list lst = [n1, n2, n3].
. Using max() function to find the greatest number max(lst).
. And finally we will print maximum number
- Python program to find second maximum value in Dictionary
- Program to find the maximum element in a Matrix
- Python | Maximum Sum Sublist
- Python | Maximum and Minimum in a Set
- Python | Get key with maximum value in Dictionary
- numpy.maximum() in Python
- What is the maximum possible value of an integer in Python ?
- Program to find the minimum (or maximum) element of an array
- Python | Find maximum value in each sublist
- Python | Maximum and Minimum value from two lists
- Python map function to find row with maximum number of 1's
- Python | Get first element with maximum value in list of tuples
- Python | Find Maximum difference pair
- Python | Consecutive element maximum product
- Python | Maximum and minimum element's position in a list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.