spaCy is one of the best text analysis library. spaCy excels at large-scale information extraction tasks and is one of the fastest in the world. It is also the best way to prepare text for deep learning. spaCy is much faster and accurate than NLTKTagger and TextBlob.
How to Install ?
pip install spacy python -m spacy download en_core_web_sm
Top Features of spaCy:
1. Non-destructive tokenization
2. Named entity recognition
3. Support for 49+ languages
4. 16 statistical models for 9 languages
5. Pre-trained word vectors
6. Part-of-speech tagging
7. Labeled dependency parsing
8. Syntax-driven sentence segmentation
Import and Load Library:
POS-Tagging for Reviews:
It is a method of identifying words as nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, etc.
My DET name NOUN is VERB Shaurya PROPN Uppal PROPN . PUNCT I PRON enjoy VERB writing VERB articles NOUN on ADP GeeksforGeeks PROPN checkout VERB my DET other ADJ article NOUN by ADP going VERB to ADP my DET profile NOUN section NOUN . PUNCT # Verb based Tagged Reviews:- Verbs: ['is', 'enjoy', 'writing', 'checkout', 'going']
It is a process of grouping together the inflected forms of a word so they can be analyzed as a single item, identified by the word’s lemma, or dictionary form.
My -PRON- name name is be Shaurya Shaurya Uppal Uppal . . I -PRON- enjoy enjoy writing write articles article on on GeeksforGeeks GeeksforGeeks checkout checkout my -PRON- other other article article by by going go to to my -PRON- profile profile section section . .
- Python | Lemmatization with TextBlob
- Python | Lemmatization with NLTK
- Python | Named Entity Recognition (NER) using spaCy
- Python | Part of Speech Tagging using TextBlob
- Part of Speech Tagging with Stop words using NLTK in python
- NLP | WordNet for tagging
- NLP | Regex and Affix tagging
- NLP | Classifier-based tagging
- NLP | Trigrams'n'Tags (TnT) Tagging
- NLP | Backoff Tagging to combine taggers
- NLP | Distributed Tagging with Execnet - Part 1
- NLP | Distributed Tagging with Execnet - Part 2
- NLP | Part of Speech - Default Tagging
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.