PIL is the Python Imaging Library which provides the python interpreter with image editing capabilities. The
ImageSequence module contains a wrapper class that lets you iterate over the frames of an image sequence.
ImageSequence.Iterator() This class implements an iterator object that can be used to loop over an image sequence. You can use the [ ] operator to access elements by index. This operator will raise an IndexError if you try to access a nonexistent frame.
im – An image object.
Returns: An Image object.
Another Example:Here we use another image .jpg extension.
- Reading Python File-Like Objects from C | Python
- Python | Merge Python key values to list
- Python | Convert list to Python array
- Python | Index of Non-Zero elements in Python list
- Important differences between Python 2.x and Python 3.x with examples
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Python | Add Logging to a Python Script
- Python | Set 4 (Dictionary, Keywords in Python)
- Python | Add Logging to Python Libraries
- Python | Visualizing O(n) using Python
- Python Set | pop()
- Any & All in Python
- set add() in python
- max() and min() in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.