PIL is the Python Imaging Library which provides the python interpreter with image editing capabilities. The
Image module provides a class with the same name which is used to represent a PIL image. The module also provides a number of factory functions, including functions to load images from files, and to create new images.
Image.transform() Transforms this image. This method creates a new image with the given size, and the same mode as the original, and copies data to the new image using the given transform.
Syntax: Image.transform(size, method, data=None, resample=0, fill=1)
size – The output size.
method – The transformation method.
data – Extra data to the transformation method.
resample – Optional resampling filter.
Returns: An Image object.
- class method vs static method in Python
- Python | set() method
- Python | os.dup() method
- Python | next() method
- Python | after method in Tkinter
- Python | sys.getrecursionlimit() method
- Python PIL | eval() method
- Python | sympy.rf() method
- Python | os.readlink() method
- Python | os.getpgid() method
- Python | sys.getdefaultencoding() method
- Python | os.tcgetpgrp() method
- Python PIL | ImagePalette() Method
- Python | sympy.ff() method
- Python | sympy.nT() method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.