Sometimes, we require to get the words that have Kth index with the specific letter. This kind of use case is quiet common in the places of common programming projects or competitive programming. Let’s discuss certain shorthand to deal with this problem in Python.
Method #1 : Using list comprehension +
This problem can be solved using the combination of above two functions, list comprehension performs the task of extending the logic to whole list and lower function checks for case insensitivity with the target word of argument letter.
The original list : ['Akash', 'Nikhil', 'Manjeet', 'akshat'] The list of matching Kth letter : ['Akash', 'akshat']
- Python - Remove similar index elements in Strings
- Python | Strings with similar front and rear character
- Python - Remove Rows for similar Kth column element
- Python | Remove Kth character from strings list
- Python - Groups Strings on Kth character
- Python program to find the character position of Kth word from a list of strings
- Python | Extract similar index elements
- Python - Similar index elements frequency
- Python - Similar index elements Matrix
- Python - Elements with K lists similar index value
- Python - Filter index similar values
- Python - Similar index pairs in Tuple lists
- Python - Group Records on Similar index elements
- Python - Similar other index element of K
- Python - Group Similar Start and End character words
- Python - Similar characters Strings comparison
- Python | Exponentiate Kth Record Index
- Python | Divide constant to Kth Tuple index
- Python - Every Kth index Maximum in List
- Python - Test Kth index in Dictionary value list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.