Sometimes, we require to get the words that have Kth index with the specific letter. This kind of use case is quiet common in the places of common programming projects or competitive programming. Let’s discuss certain shorthand to deal with this problem in Python.
Method #1 : Using list comprehension +
This problem can be solved using the combination of above two functions, list comprehension performs the task of extending the logic to whole list and lower function checks for case insensitivity with the target word of argument letter.
The original list : ['Akash', 'Nikhil', 'Manjeet', 'akshat'] The list of matching Kth letter : ['Akash', 'akshat']
- Python | Strings with similar front and rear character
- Python | Extract similar index elements
- Python - Elements with K lists similar index value
- Python - Similar index elements Matrix
- Python - Similar index elements frequency
- Python | Get first index values in tuple of strings
- Python | Remove given character from Strings list
- Python | Remove Kth character from strings list
- Python - Convert Strings to Character Matrix
- Python | Remove last character in list of strings
- Python | Pair the consecutive character strings in a list
- Generate two output strings depending upon occurrence of character in input string in Python
- Using Counter() in Python to find minimum character removal to make two strings anagram
- Python - Similar Consecutive elements frequency
- Python | Record Similar tuple occurrences
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.