Pygame is a cross-platform set of Python modules designed for writing video games. It includes computer graphics and sound libraries designed to be used with the Python programming language. Now, it’s up to the imagination or necessity of developer, what type of game he/she wants to develop using this toolkit.
Command to install pygame :
pip install pygame
There are four basic steps to displaying images on the
pygame window :
- Create a display surface object using
display.set_mode()method of pygame.
- Completely fill the surface object with white using
fill()method of pygame display surface object.
- Drawing different shapes onto a surface object using
Primitive Drawing Functionsof pygame.
- Show the display surface object on the pygame window using
display.update()method of pygame.
Below is the implementation:
- Python - Drawing design using arrow keys in PyGame
- Python | Display text to PyGame window
- Tic Tac Toe GUI In Python using PyGame
- Python | Display images with PyGame
- Python - Moving an object in PyGame
- Python | Playing audio file in Pygame
- Python | Making an object jump in PyGame
- Python Tkinter | Create different shapes using Canvas class
- Draw Color Filled Shapes in Turtle - Python
- Wand Drawing() function in Python
- Drawing with Mouse on Images using Python-OpenCV
- Python | Creating a Simple Drawing App in kivy
- 8-bit game using pygame
- Introduction to pygame
- How to get bounding-box of different Shapes in p5.js ?