Pygame is a cross-platform set of Python modules designed for writing video games. It includes computer graphics and sound libraries designed to be used with the Python programming language. Now, it’s upto the imagination or necessity of developer, what type of game he/she want to develop using this toolkit.
Command to install pygame on windows based system :
pip install pygame
There are 7-basic steps to displaying Text on the
pygame window :
- Create a display surface object using
display.set_mode()method of pygame.
- Create a Font object using
fony.Font()method of pygame.
- Create a Text surface object i.e.surface object in which Text is drawn on it, using
render()method of pygame font object.
- Create a rectangular object for the text surface object using
get_rect()method of pygame text surface object.
- Set the position of the Rectangular object by setting the value of the
centerproperty of pygame rectangular object.
- Copying the Text surface object to the display surface object using
blit()method of pygame display surface object.
- Show the display surface object on the pygame window using
display.update()method of pygame.
Below is the implementation:
- Python | Display images with PyGame
- Python | Drawing different shapes on PyGame window
- Convert Text and Text File to PDF using Python
- Introduction to pygame
- Display Hostname and IP address in Python
- Python: Convert Speech to text and text to Speech
- Python | Count and display vowels in a string
- Change Object Display Name using __str__ function - Django Models | Python
- Python | Add Label to a kivy window
- Python | Window size Adjustment in Kivy
- Python | Make a simple window using kivy
- Text Preprocessing in Python | Set 2
- Text Analysis in Python 3
- How to access popup login window in selenium using Python
- Python | Get the smallest window in a string containing all characters of given pattern
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.