Given two dictionaries dic1 and dic2 which may contain same-keys, find the difference of keys in given dictionaries.
Code #1 : Using set to find keys that are missing.
Code #2 : Finding keys in dict2 which are not in dict1.
Code #3: Finding keys in dict1 which are not in dict2.
Code #4 : Finding the same keys in two dictionaries.
- Handling missing keys in Python dictionaries
- Get() method for dictionaries in Python
- Python | Merging two Dictionaries
- Python | Removing dictionary from list of dictionaries
- Python | Split dictionary of lists to list of dictionaries
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Ways to sort list of dictionaries by values in Python – Using itemgetter
- Ways to sort list of dictionaries by values in Python - Using lambda function
- Python | Add new keys to a dictionary
- Python | Pandas dataframe.keys()
- Python Dictionary | keys() method
- Python | Get dictionary keys as a list
- Python | Pandas Series.keys()
- Python dictionary with keys having multiple inputs
- Python | Initialize a dictionary with only keys from a list
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.