Given two dictionaries dic1 and dic2 which may contain same-keys, find the difference of keys in given dictionaries.
Code #1 : Using set to find keys that are missing.
Code #2 : Finding keys in dict2 which are not in dict1.
Code #3: Finding keys in dict1 which are not in dict2.
Code #4 : Finding the same keys in two dictionaries.
- Python - Convert Dictionaries List to Order Key Nested dictionaries
- Python | Intersect two dictionaries through keys
- Handling missing keys in Python dictionaries
- Python - Compare Dictionaries on certain Keys
- Python - Concatenate values with same keys in a list of dictionaries
- Combine keys in a list of dictionaries in Python
- Python - Extract Maximum Keys' value dictionaries
- Python program to extract N largest dictionaries keys
- Python - Extract selective keys' values Including Nested Keys
- Different ways of sorting Dictionary by Keys and Reverse sorting by keys
- Python | Merging two Dictionaries
- Python | Combine the values of two dictionaries having same key
- Python | Merging two list of dictionaries
- Python - Combine two dictionaries having key of the first dictionary and value of the second dictionary
- Python | Set Difference in list of dictionaries
- Python | Sort Python Dictionaries by Key or Value
- Get() method for dictionaries in Python
- Ways to sort list of dictionaries by values in Python - Using lambda function
- Ways to sort list of dictionaries by values in Python – Using itemgetter
- Python | Common items among dictionaries
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.