Given a string and a number N, we need to mirror the characters from N-th position up to the length of the string in the alphabetical order. In mirror operation, we change ‘a’ to ‘z’, ‘b’ to ‘y’, and so on.
Input : N = 3 paradox Output : paizwlc We mirror characters from position 3 to end. Input : N = 6 pneumonia Output : pnefnlmrz
We have existing solution for this problem please refer Mirror characters of a string link. We can solve this problem in Python using Dictionary Data Structure. Mirror value of ‘a’ is ‘z’,’b’ is ‘y’ etc, so we create a dictionary data structure and one-to-one map reverse sequence of alphabets onto original sequence of alphabets. Now traverse characters from length k in given string and change characters into it’s mirror value using dictionary.
- Find largest word in dictionary by deleting some characters of given string
- Mirror characters of a string
- Find the first repeated word in a string in Python using Dictionary
- Python | Convert string dictionary to dictionary
- Python Counter| Find all duplicate characters in string
- Given a sorted dictionary of an alien language, find order of characters
- Python | Converting list string to dictionary
- Python | Convert dictionary object into string
- Python | Converting String content to dictionary
- Python program to create a dictionary from a string
- Python | Convert byteString key:value pair of dictionary to String
- Python | Convert key-value pair comma separated string into dictionary
- Find the smallest window in a string containing all characters of another string
- Python counter and dictionary intersection example (Make a string using deletion and rearrangement)
- Python | Find depth of a dictionary
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.