The int type implements the numbers.Integral abstract base class.
Returns the number of bits required to represent an integer in binary, excluding the sign and leading zeros.
Code to demonstrate
2. int.to_bytes(length, byteorder, *, signed=False)
Return an array of bytes representing an integer.
3. int.from_bytes(bytes, byteorder, *, signed=False)
Returns the integer represented by the given array of bytes.
- Python | Numpy matrix.tobytes()
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 2 (Logarithmic and Power Functions)
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 3 (Trigonometric and Angular Functions)
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 4 (Special Functions and Constants)
- Mathematical Functions in Python | Set 1 (Numeric Functions)
- Log functions in Python
- Functions in Python
- First Class functions in Python
- Iterator Functions in Python | Set 1
- Partial Functions in Python
- Operator Functions in Python | Set 1
- Operator Functions in Python | Set 2
- Decimal Functions in Python | Set 1
- Array in Python | Set 1 (Introduction and Functions)
- Array in Python | Set 2 (Important Functions)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.