In this article we will see how we can get the tooltip duration of the scroll label, scrollable label is a label which has a scrolling feature to it.
Steps for implementations –
1. Create a new class which inherits QScrollArea
2. Inside the class create vertical layout
3. Create a label and make it multi-line and add it to the layout
5. Over-ride the setText and text method for label
6. Create object of this class inside the main window class and setting text to it
7. Add tooltip to the object with the help of
8. Add tooltip duration to the object with the help of setToolTipDuration method
9. Get tooltip duration of the object with the help of toolTipDuration method
10. Create another label to show the duration
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course