In this article we will see how we can adjust the size of the spin box according to the text in it. Somethings when we create a spin box and its value increases then the text size also increases there for it is required to set the size of spin box such that it covers the whole text ago it didn’t take extra space as well. The text includes the prefix, postfix and the value with its length become maximum.
In order to do this we use adjustSize method.
Syntax : spin_box.adjustSize()
Argument : It takes no argument
Action performed : It changes the size of the spin box according to the text
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - Auto Adjusting Progress Bar size
- Python | Adjusting rows and columns of an excel file using openpyxl module
- PyQt5 – Adjust the size of push button according to the text
- PyQt5 - How to adjust size of ComboBox according to the items size
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Deleting it according to user
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Making it disabled according to user
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Resizing it according to value
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Clearing the text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Selecting all the text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Getting whole text
- PyQt5 QSpinbox - Dragging text from it and dropping it to Custom Label
- PyQt5 QSpinbox - How to drag text from it
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Cleaning the text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Setting font to the whole text
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Making text bold
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Making text capitalize
- PyQt5 QSpinBox - Making text italic
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if text is capitalize ?
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if text is bold ?
- PyQt5 QSpinBox – Checking if text is italic ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.