In this article we will see how we can adjust the combo box according to the size of item according to item which has maximum size among the item list. By default we use
setGeometry method and
setSize method to adjust the size but it will not automatically adjust the size according to the item size.
In order to adjust the size according to the maximum length item size we use
Syntax : combo_box.adjustSize()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : None
Below is the implementation –
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 – Adjust the size of push button according to the text
- PyQt5 ComboBox - User entered items store at top
- PyQt5 ComboBox – User entered items not stored in drop down menu
- PyQt5 – How to add multiple items to the ComboBox ?
- PyQt5 - How to delete all the items in ComboBox ?
- PyQt5 - Count the number of items in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Setting limit to number of items in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - How to know maximum number of items limit in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Setting maximum visible items in ComboBox
- PyQt5 – How to get number of maximum visible items in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Show pop up items of ComboBox when push button is pressed
- PyQt5 ComboBox – User entered items store at selected position
- PyQt5 ComboBox – User entered items store after the selected position
- PyQt5 ComboBox – User entered items store before the selected position
- PyQt5 ComboBox – User entered items store alphabetical order
- PyQt5 - Adding multiple items at given index in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Closing pop up items of ComboBox when push button is pressed
- PyQt5 - Setting font to all the items in ComboBox
- PyQt5 - Checking if drop down items are hidden or not in ComboBox
- PyQt5 – Adding action to ComboBox with checkable items
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.