In this article we will see how we can check if the label is window type. Window type is the property which tells if the object is window type or not.
In order to do this we use
Syntax : label.isWindowType()
Argument : It takes no argument
Return : It returns bool
Below is the implementation
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if shadow is window type
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is widget type
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if shadow is widget type
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if shadow is enabled or not
- PyQt5 - Checking if label is multi line or not
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip to the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration of the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
- PyQt5 – How to change size of the Label | label.resize method
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 - Move the Label Position within the window using Arrow Keys
- PyQt5 QLabel - Checking if the blur effect is window type
- PyQt5 QLabel – Checking if the color effect is window type
- PyQt5 QLabel - Checking if the opacity effect is window type
- Python | Add Label to a kivy window
- PyQt5 – How to set skin of Label ?
- PyQt5 – How to get Label coordinates ?
- PyQt5 – How to add padding to a Label ?
- PyQt5 - Add Label to StatusBar
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.