In this article we will see how we can add color effect to the label by default there is no color effect to the label although we can create color effect for the label. Color effect is not like background color it is more like of colored filters we use on pictures, below is the representation of how label with color effect looks like
In order to do this we have to do the following –
1. Create a label
2. Set geometry to the label
3. Create a QGraphicsColorizeEffect object
4. Add this object to the label with the help of setGraphicsEffect method
# creating a color effect color_effect = QGraphicsColorizeEffect() # adding color effect to the label label.setGraphicsEffect(color_effect)
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 Label – Setting color to the Color Effect
- PyQt5 Label – Accessing color of the Color Effect
- PyQt5 Label – Adding Opacity effect
- PyQt5 Label – Setting strength to the Color Effect
- PyQt5 Label – Accessing the strength of the Color Effect
- PyQt5 Label – Getting Color effect object
- PyQt5 – How to hide label | label.setHidden method
- PyQt5 – How to change size of the Label | label.resize method
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Setting tool tip to the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label - Getting tool tip text of the label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Setting tool tip duration to label part
- PyQt5 Scrollable Label – Getting tool tip duration of the label part
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is window type
- PyQt5 Label – Checking if label is widget type
- PyQt5 Label – Accessing opacity level of the Opacity effect
- PyQt5 Label – Setting opacity level to the Opacity effect
- PyQt5 Label – Get Shadow effect object
- PyQt5 Label – Getting Blur effect object
- PyQt5 Label – Get Opacity effect object
- PyQt5 Label - Adding shadow
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.