When we design the GUI (Graphical User Interface) application using PyQt5, there exist the window. A window is a (usually) rectangular portion of the display on a computer monitor that presents its contents (e.g., the contents of a directory, a text file or an image) seemingly independently of the rest of the screen. Windows are one of the elements that comprise a graphical user interface (GUI).
In a window we can see there exist a title bar which comprises the icon and title on the left size and on the right side there exist control button.
In this article we will see how we can hide title bar. In order to do so we will use
setWindowFlag() method and pass which belongs to the
Syntax : setWindowFlag(Qt.FramelessWindowHint)
Argument : It takes Window type as argument.
Action performed : It removes the title bar.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Setting Title Bar widget
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Title Bar widget
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Setting Vertical Title Bar
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Checking if it has Vertical Title Bar
- How to add Site Header, Site Title, Index Title in a Django Project?
- Set title of window in PyQt5 - setWindowTitle
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Setting Window Title Property
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Window Title
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Window Title Changed Signal
- PyQtGraph – Hide the Bar Graph
- PyQt5 - Image bar as Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Translucent Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Adding border to Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Dotted border to bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Multi colored border to bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Skin to Bar of Progress Bar
- PyQt5 - Gradient color Bar of Progress Bar
- PYGLET – Show / Hide Window
- PyQt5 – Set status bar message in window
- PyQtGraph – Setting Title of Plot Window
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.