PyQt5 is a comprehensive set of Python bindings for Qt v5. It is implemented as more than 35 extension modules and enables Python to be used as an alternative application development language to C++ on all supported platforms including iOS and Android.
In this article, we will see how to set title of the window in PyQt5. In order to do so
setWindowTitle() method is used, this method belongs to the
Syntax : self.setWindowTitle(title)
Argument : It takes title i.e string as argument.
Below is the Python implementation –
- PyQt5 – How to hide the title bar of window ?
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Setting Window Title Property
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Window Title
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Window Title Changed Signal
- PyQtGraph – Setting Title of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph – Getting Title of Plot Window
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting Title
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Getting Title
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Title Changed Signal
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Setting Title Bar widget
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Getting Title Bar widget
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Setting Vertical Title Bar
- PyQt5 QDockWidget – Checking if it has Vertical Title Bar
- PyQtGraph – Getting Window Flags of Plot Window
- PyQtGraph – Setting Window Flag to Plot Window
- Python String Methods | Set 1 (find, rfind, startwith, endwith, islower, isupper, lower, upper, swapcase & title)
- How to set icon to a window in PyQt5 ?
- Set Window Icon Text in PyQt5 | setWindowIconText() method
- PyQt5 – Set maximum size for width or height of window
- PyQt5 – Set maximum window size
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.