In this article we will see how we can set exclusive keyboard for the window in PYGLET module in python. Pyglet is easy to use but powerful library for developing visually rich GUI applications like games, multimedia etc. A window is a “heavyweight” object occupying operating system resources. Windows may appear as floating regions or can be set to fill an entire screen (fullscreen). Exclusive keyboard prevent the user from switching away from this window using keyboard accelerators. When enabled, this feature disables certain operating-system specific key combinations such as Alt+Tab (Command+Tab on OS X). This can be useful in certain kiosk applications, it should be avoided in general applications or games.
We can create a window with the help of command given below
pyglet.window.Window(width, height, title)
In order to create window we use
set_exclusive_keyboardmethod with the window object
Syntax : window.set_exclusive_keyboard(True)
Argument : It takes bool as argument
Return : It returns None
Below is the implementation
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PYGLET – Setting Exclusive Mouse for Window
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Setting Auto Exclusive Property
- PYGLET – Setting Size / Resizing of Window
- PYGLET – Setting Minimum Window Size
- PYGLET – Setting Window Location
- PYGLET – Setting Window Icon
- PYGLET – Setting Window Caption
- PYGLET – Setting Maximum Window Size
- PyQtGraph – Setting Window Flag to Plot Window
- PyQt5 QCommandLinkButton - Getting Auto Exclusive Property
- PYGLET – Making Window Current OpenGL rendering context
- PYGLET – Window Deactivate Event
- PYGLET – Window Activate Event
- PYGLET – Show / Hide Window
- PYGLET – Toggling Window Full Screen
- PYGLET – Minimize the Window
- PYGLET – Maximize the Window
- PYGLET – Getting Window Size
- PYGLET – Getting Window current Location
- PYGLET – Flipping Window Buffer
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.