Given an array of strings, sort the array using Selection Sort.
Input : paper true soap floppy flower Output : floppy, flower, paper, soap, true
Prerequisite : Selection Sort.
Given array is 0: GeeksforGeeks 1: Practice.GeeksforGeeks 2: GeeksQuiz Sorted array is 0: GeeksQuiz 1: GeeksforGeeks 2: Practice.GeeksforGeek
This article is contributed by Nikhil Rawat. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Sort elements by frequency | Set 1
- k largest(or smallest) elements in an array | added Min Heap method
- Count Inversions in an array | Set 1 (Using Merge Sort)
- Segregate 0s and 1s in an array
- Merge Sort for Linked Lists
- Sort an array of 0s, 1s and 2s
- Find the Minimum length Unsorted Subarray, sorting which makes the complete array sorted
- Find whether an array is subset of another array | Added Method 3
- std::sort() in C++ STL
- Sort a nearly sorted (or K sorted) array
- Sort numbers stored on different machines
- Iterative Quick Sort
- Sort a linked list of 0s, 1s and 2s
- Counting Sort
- Sort elements by frequency | Set 2
Improved By : rathbhupendra