Given a string, the task is to reverse this String using pointers.
Input: Geeks Output: skeeG Input: GeeksForGeeks Output: skeeGroFskeeG
Approach: This method involves taking two pointers, one that points at the start of the string and the other at the end of the string. The characters are then reversed one by one with the help of these two pointers.
Enter a string: GeeksForGeeks Reverse of the string: skeeGroFskeeG
- Program to reverse an array using pointers
- C++ Program to compare two string using pointers
- The length of a string using pointers
- Different methods to reverse a string in C/C++
- Reverse a string in C/C++ using Client Server model
- C Program to Reverse Array of Strings
- Program to copy the contents of one array into another in the reverse order
- C program to print a string without any quote (singe or double) in the program
- Pointers vs References in C++
- Applications of Pointers in C/C++
- Smart Pointers in C++
- Pointers in C/C++ with Examples
- What are near, far and huge pointers?
- What are Wild Pointers? How can we avoid?
- Why C treats array parameters as pointers?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.