Given two strings, compare the strings using pointers
Input: str1 = geeks, str2 = geeks Output: Both are equal Input: str1 = hello, str2 = hellu Output: Both are not equal As their length are same but characters are different
The idea is to dereference given pointers, compare values and advance both of them.
geeks geeks are Equal
- Program to Reverse a String using Pointers
- std::string::compare() in C++
- The length of a string using pointers
- Check if a string is palindrome in C using pointers
- C++ program to compare two Strings using Operator Overloading
- Program to reverse an array using pointers
- Compare two Version numbers
- How compare() method works in Java
- Compare two strings considering only alphanumeric characters
- Compare two strings lexicographically in Java
- Features and Use of Pointers in C/C++
- Smart Pointers in C++
- Applications of Pointers in C/C++
- Two Pointers Technique
- Pointers and References in C++
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.