Given some text lines in one string, each line is separated by ‘\n’ character. Print the last N lines. If the number of lines is less than N, then print all lines.
An approach for this problem has been already discussed in Set-1 where only 10 lines were printed. In this post, another approach is discussed for printing the last N lines.
- Split the string around ‘\n’ using strtok.
- Store the individual strings in a vector.
- Print the last N strings from vector.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
str16 str17 str18 str19 str20 str21 str22 str23 str24 str25
- Program to print reciprocal of letters
- Program to print all palindromes in a given range
- Program to print Step Pattern
- Program to print all substrings of a given string
- Program to print the initials of a name with the surname
- Program to print Even Odd Number Pyramid
- Write a program to print all permutations of a given string
- Java Program to print distinct permutations of a string
- C program to print the length of a String using %n format specifier
- Program to print characters present at prime indexes in a given string
- Program to print a doormat pattern having a string written in the center in Python
- Count of lines required to write the given String
- Print shortest path to print a string on screen
- Print all subarrays with 0 sum
- Print BST keys in the given range
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.