Given the current time in the form of HH::MM, where H represents the hours and M, represents the minutes in a 24-hour time format. The task is to calculate the time remaining for the day to complete as HH::MM.
Input: HH::MM = 00::01 Output: 23::01 Input: HH::MM = 23::55 Output: 00::05
- Since the total minutes in a 24 hour complete day is 24 * 60 = 1440 minutes
- Calculate the time completed in minutes
- Calculate the time remaining in the form of minutes as total minutes – time completed
- Convert the time remanining in the form of HH::MM
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Program to find the time after K minutes from given time
- Program to find total number of edges in a Complete Graph
- Minimum time required to complete a work by N persons together
- Find the remaining balance after the transaction
- Program to check if tank will overflow, underflow or filled in given time
- Find Index of given fibonacci number in constant time
- Find the number of spectators standing in the stadium at time t
- Find the largest multiple of 3 from array of digits | Set 2 (In O(n) time and O(1) space)
- Find a time for which angle between hour and minute hands is given theta
- Time difference between expected time and given time
- Area of plot remaining at the end
- Element equal to the sum of all the remaining elements
- Changing One Clock Time to Other Time in Minimum Number of Operations
- Python program to convert time from 12 hour to 24 hour format
- Count the subarray with sum strictly greater than the sum of remaining elements
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.