Given an integer N. The task is to find the Nth prime number.
Input : 5
Output : 11
Input : 16
Output : 53
Input : 1049
Output : 8377
- Find the prime numbers upto MAX_SIZE using Sieve of Eratosthenes.
- Store all primes in a vector.
- For a given number N, return element at (N-1)th index in a vector.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
5th prime number is 11 16th prime number is 53 1049th prime number is 8377
- Program to find the next prime number
- Find coordinates of a prime number in a Prime Spiral
- Program to find sum of prime numbers between 1 to n
- Program to find Prime Numbers Between given Interval
- C Program to Check Whether a Number is Prime or not
- Recursive program for prime number
- Python program to check whether a number is Prime or not
- Given a number x , find y such that x*y + 1 is not a prime
- C Program for efficiently print all prime factors of a given number
- Efficient program to print all prime factors of a given number
- Java Program for efficiently print all prime factors of a given number
- Find sum of a number and its maximum prime factor
- Find all the prime numbers of given number of digits
- Find largest prime factor of a number
- Find prime number K in an array such that (A[i] % K) is maximum
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : ihritik