Given Marked Price and Selling price as of a product. The task is to calculate the Discount Percentage applied to that product.
Input: M = 120, S = 100 Output: 16.66% Input: M = 1000, S = 500 Output: 50%
The mathematical formula to calculate the Discount Percentage for the product is:
Discount = Marked Price - Selling price Therefore, Discount Percentage = (Discount / Marked Price) * 100
Below is the program to find the discount percentage for a product:
- Program to find the percentage of difference between two numbers
- Program to find the rate percentage from compound interest of consecutive years
- Find Selling Price from given Profit Percentage and Cost
- Find cost price from given selling price and profit or loss percentage
- Overall percentage change from successive changes
- Loss when two items are sold at same price and same percentage profit/loss
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +...+x^n/(n+1)!
- Program to find the value of tan(nΘ)
- Program to find the sum of a Series 1/1! + 2/2! + 3/3! + 4/4! +.......+ n/n!
- Program to Find the value of cos(nΘ)
- Program to find sum of series 1 + 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/4 + .. + 1/n
- Program to find Sum of the series 1*3 + 3*5 + ....
- Program to find the value of sin(nΘ)
- Program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers
- Program to find LCM of two numbers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.