Given Marked Price and Selling price as of a product. The task is to calculate the Discount Percentage applied to that product.
Input: M = 120, S = 100 Output: 16.66% Input: M = 1000, S = 500 Output: 50%
The mathematical formula to calculate the Discount Percentage for the product is:
Discount = Marked Price - Selling price Therefore, Discount Percentage = (Discount / Marked Price) * 100
Below is the program to find the discount percentage for a product:
- Program to find the percentage of difference between two numbers
- Program to find the rate percentage from compound interest of consecutive years
- Percentage increase in the cylinder if the height is increased by given percentage but radius remains constant
- Percentage increase in volume of the sphere if radius is increased by a given percentage
- Percentage increase in volume of the cube if a side of cube is increased by a given percentage
- Find Selling Price from given Profit Percentage and Cost
- Find cost price from given selling price and profit or loss percentage
- Overall percentage change from successive changes
- Python | Percentage increase in the total surface area of the cuboid
- Percentage increase in the volume of cuboid if length, breadth and height are increased by fixed percentages
- Loss when two items are sold at same price and same percentage profit/loss
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +...+x^n/(n+1)!
- Program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers
- Program to find LCM of two numbers
- Program to find last two digits of 2^n
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.