Given Marked Price and Selling price as of a product. The task is to calculate the Discount Percentage applied to that product.
Input: M = 120, S = 100 Output: 16.66% Input: M = 1000, S = 500 Output: 50%
The mathematical formula to calculate the Discount Percentage for the product is:
Discount = Marked Price - Selling price Therefore, Discount Percentage = (Discount / Marked Price) * 100
Below is the program to find the discount percentage for a product:
- Program to find the percentage of difference between two numbers
- Program to find the rate percentage from compound interest of consecutive years
- Percentage increase in the cylinder if the height is increased by given percentage but radius remains constant
- Percentage increase in volume of the sphere if radius is increased by a given percentage
- Percentage increase in volume of the cube if a side of cube is increased by a given percentage
- Find Selling Price from given Profit Percentage and Cost
- Find cost price from given selling price and profit or loss percentage
- Overall percentage change from successive changes
- Python | Percentage increase in the total surface area of the cuboid
- Percentage increase in the volume of cuboid if length, breadth and height are increased by fixed percentages
- Loss when two items are sold at same price and same percentage profit/loss
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +...+x^n/(n+1)!
- Program to find the value of sin(nΘ)
- Program to find Sum of the series 1*3 + 3*5 + ....
- Program to find sum of the given sequence
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.