Given two numbers a and b, where ‘b’ is incremented or decremented by some percentage of ‘a’. The task is to find out that percentage.
Input: a = 20, b = 25 Output: 25% Difference between 20 and 25 is 5, which is 25 % of 20. (+ve sign indicate increment) Input: a = 25, b = 20 Output: -20% ( -ve sign indicate decrement)
Formula to calculate percentage:
(Percentage2 – Percentage1) * 100 / (Percentage1)
- Program to find the Discount Percentage
- Program to find the maximum difference between the index of any two different numbers
- Program to find the rate percentage from compound interest of consecutive years
- Percentage increase in the cylinder if the height is increased by given percentage but radius remains constant
- Percentage increase in volume of the sphere if radius is increased by a given percentage
- Find the minimum difference between Shifted tables of two numbers
- Percentage increase in volume of the cube if a side of cube is increased by a given percentage
- Find Selling Price from given Profit Percentage and Cost
- Program to find smallest difference of angles of two parts of a given circle
- Program to find LCM of two numbers
- Program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers
- Program to find LCM of 2 numbers without using GCD
- Program to find first N Iccanobif Numbers
- Program to find sum of first n natural numbers
- Program to find first N Fermat Numbers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.