The value of any article or item subject to wear and tear, decreases with time. This decrease is called its Depreciation. Given three variable V1, R and T where V1 is the initial value, R is the rate of depreciation and T is the time in years. The task is to find the value of the item after T years.
Input: V1 = 200, R = 10, T = 2
Input: V1 = 560, R = 5, T = 3
Approach: As in Compound Interest, interest is regularly added to the principal at the end of the agreed intervals of time to generate a new and fresh principal. Similarly, Depreciated value is the decreased value from the amount at the end of agreed intervals of time to generate a new Value.
Thus if V1 is the value at a certain time and R% per annum is the rate (the rate can not be more than 100%) of depreciation per year, then the value V2 at the end of T years is:
Below is the implementation of the above approach :
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +...+x^n/(n+1)!
- Program to find the sum of a Series (1*1) + (2*2) + (3*3) + (4*4) + (5*5) + ... + (n*n)
- Program to find Sum of the series 1*3 + 3*5 + ....
- Program to find the last two digits of x^y
- Program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers
- Program to Find the value of cos(nΘ)
- Program to find last two digits of 2^n
- Program to find LCM of two numbers
- Program to find greater value between a^n and b^n
- Program to find sum of series 1 + 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/4 + .. + 1/n
- Program to find LCM of 2 numbers without using GCD
- Program to find the sum of a Series 1/1! + 2/2! + 3/3! + 4/4! +.......+ n/n!
- Program to find the sum of the series (1/a + 2/a^2 + 3/a^3 + ... + n/a^n)
- Program to find sum of series 1*2*3 + 2*3*4+ 3*4*5 + . . . + n*(n+1)*(n+2)
- Program to find HCF iteratively
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.