Given a value of tan(Θ) and a variable n <=15. The task is to find the value of tan(nΘ) using property of trignometric functions.
Input: tan(Θ) = 0.3, n = 10 Output: -2.15283 Input: tan(Θ) = 0.3, n = 5 Output: 0.37293
Below is the implementation of above approach:
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +...+x^n/(n+1)!
- Program to find value of 1^k + 2^k + 3^k + ... + n^k
- Program to find last two digits of 2^n
- C++ Program to find whether a no is power of two
- Program to Find the value of cos(nΘ)
- Program to find HCF iteratively
- Program to find greater value between a^n and b^n
- C++ Program to find the sum of a Series 1/1! + 2/2! + 3/3! + 4/4! +.......+ n/n!
- Program to find Sum of the series 1*3 + 3*5 + ....
- Program to find the sum of the series (1/a + 2/a^2 + 3/a^3 + ... + n/a^n)
- Program to find the Depreciation of Value
- Program to find the sum of a Series 1/1! + 2/2! + 3/3! + 4/4! +.......+ n/n!
- Program to find LCM of 2 numbers without using GCD
- Program to find the last two digits of x^y
- Program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.