Given a value of tan(Θ) and a variable n <=15. The task is to find the value of tan(nΘ) using property of trignometric functions.
Input: tan(Θ) = 0.3, n = 10 Output: -2.15283 Input: tan(Θ) = 0.3, n = 5 Output: 0.37293
Below is the implementation of above approach:
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +...+x^n/(n+1)!
- Program to find the last two digits of x^y
- Program to find LCM of 2 numbers without using GCD
- Program to find the sum of the series (1/a + 2/a^2 + 3/a^3 + ... + n/a^n)
- Program to find greater value between a^n and b^n
- Program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers
- Program to find LCM of two numbers
- Program to find sum of series 1 + 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/4 + .. + 1/n
- Program to find Sum of a Series a^1/1! + a^2/2! + a^3/3! + a^4/4! +…….+ a^n/n!
- Program to find the value of sin(nΘ)
- Program to Find the value of cos(nΘ)
- Program to find sum of the given sequence
- C++ Program to find whether a no is power of two
- Program to find the sum of a Series 1 + 1/2^2 + 1/3^3 + …..+ 1/n^n
- Program to find last two digits of 2^n
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.