Given an Octal number as input, the task is to convert that number to Binary number.
Input : Octal = 345 Output : Binary = 011100101 Explanation : Equivalent binary value of 3: 011 Equivalent binary value of 4: 100 Equivalent binary value of 5: 101 Input : Octal = 120 Output : Binary = 001010000
Octal Number: An Octal number is a positional numeral system with a radix, or base, of 8 and uses eight distinct symbols.
Binary Number: A Binary number is a number expressed in the base-2 binary numeral system, which uses only two symbols: which are 0 (zero) and 1 (one).
To convert an Octal number to Binary, the binary equivalent of each digit of the octal number is evaluated and combined at the end to get the equivalent binary number.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Equivalent Binary Value = 011100101
- Convert a binary number to octal
- Program to Convert Hexadecimal Number to Binary
- Program to Convert Hexadecimal to Octal
- Convert a binary number to hexadecimal number
- Program to convert a given number to words
- Program to convert a given number to words | Set 2
- Check if number is palindrome or not in Octal
- Check if Decimal representation of an Octal number is divisible by 7
- Python program to covert decimal to binary number
- Convert a number m to n using minimum number of given operations
- Python program to convert floating to binary
- Program for decimal to octal conversion
- Program for octal to decimal conversion
- Count number of trailing zeros in Binary representation of a number using Bitset
- Program to calculate the number of odd days in given number of years
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.