HCF (Highest Common Factor) or GCD (Greatest Common Divisor) of two numbers is the largest number that divides both of them.
For example GCD of 20 and 28 is 4 and GCD of 98 and 56 is 14.
We have discussed recursive solution in below post.Recursive program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers
Below is iterative implementation of Euclid’s algorithm
- Program to find sum of 1 + x/2! + x^2/3! +...+x^n/(n+1)!
- Program to find the sum of a Series (1*1) + (2*2) + (3*3) + (4*4) + (5*5) + ... + (n*n)
- Program to find sum of series 1*2*3 + 2*3*4+ 3*4*5 + . . . + n*(n+1)*(n+2)
- Program to find last two digits of 2^n
- Program to find the sum of a Series 1 + 1/2^2 + 1/3^3 + …..+ 1/n^n
- Program to find the Depreciation of Value
- Program to find the value of sin(nΘ)
- Program to find sum of series 1 + 1/2 + 1/3 + 1/4 + .. + 1/n
- Program to find LCM of two numbers
- Program to find the last two digits of x^y
- Program to find GCD or HCF of two numbers
- Program to Find the value of cos(nΘ)
- Program to find the value of tan(nΘ)
- Program to find sum of the given sequence
- Program to find Sum of the series 1*3 + 3*5 + ....
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jit_t