Given a string, we have to find out all subsequences of it. A String is a subsequence of a given String, that is generated by deleting some character of a given string without changing its order.
Input : abc Output : a, b, c, ab, bc, ac, abc Input : aaa Output : a, aa, aaa
a b c ab ac bc abc
- Print all subsequences of a string
- Print all subsequences of a string using ArrayList
- Print all subsequences of a string | Iterative Method
- Count subsequences in first string which are anagrams of the second string
- Count of 'GFG' Subsequences in the given string
- Python | Print all string combination from given numbers
- Number of subsequences in a string divisible by n
- Python program to print the substrings that are prefix of the given string
- Print first n distinct permutations of string using itertools in Python
- Python program to print even length words in a string
- Number of subsequences in a given binary string divisible by 2
- Number of subsequences as "ab" in a string repeated K times
- Minimum number of subsequences required to convert one string to another
- Number of ways to partition a string into two balanced subsequences
- Program to print a doormat pattern having a string written in the center in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.