Pickrr Interview Experience for QA Engineer
Process: There were 4 rounds of Interviews.
Round 1(HR interview):
- Tell me about yourself.
- What experience do you have in this field?
- Why are you leaving your current job?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Do you have any questions for me?
HR had been extremely helpful throughout the entire process. she kept me up to date on my feedback in each round, which was beneficial.
Round 2(Technical): Manager was friendly and It was more like a conversation more than an interview. He asked few questions on my technical skills that I have mentioned on my resume & also the best practices and few behavioral questions.
- Difference between system testing and regression testing.
- Test cases of login page.
- Test cases of coffee machine.
- Bug life cycle
- Tool on which I’ve worked upon till now.
- Your role in your previous organization.
Round 3(Technical): After second-round Results came after a day and I was selected for the next round.
- Projects on which I’ve worked upon till now.
- Agile methodologies
- Boundary value analysis
- Test cases of a pen
- Test cases of toaster.
- SDLC, STLC
Round 4(Technical + Managerial): Last round was taken by AVP of the organization. He was very professional.
- Few problems of SQL queries
- What do you know about our company?
- How would you be an asset to this company?
- Are you preparing to work overtime? Prepare for night shift and work on weekends?
- What have you done to improve your knowledge in last year?
I got selected. The interview was very smooth and people are very professional and friendly.