In PHP Spreadsheet, the date or time values are stored in an excel sheet in the form of timestamp which is a floating point value. So in order to store date/time in a human-readable format, need to calculate the correct excel timestamp and finally set a number format mask.
- PHP | Spreadsheet | Setting a cell value by coordinate
- PHP | Date and Time
- How to get the current date and time in seconds?
- Convert timestamp to readable date/time in PHP
- PHP | Spreadsheet
- Git- Setting up a Repository
- ReactJS | Setting up Development Environment
- JQuery | Setting background-image using CSS property
- Creating Knockout Application along with Setting up Environment in Visual Studio
- How to prevent text in a table cell from wrapping using CSS?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.