The setCellValue() function is an inbuilt function in PHPSpreasheet which is used to set the value of a cell in a spreadsheet.
setCellValue( $coordinate, $value )
Parameters: This function accepts two parameters as mentioned above and described below:
- $coordinate: This parameter is used to store the value of the coordinate of the excel sheet.
- $value: This parameter is used to store the value of data which is to be set in excel sheet.
Return Value: This function returns Object of class PhpOffice\PhpSpreadsheet\Worksheet\Worksheet.
Alternatively, It can be achieved by retrieving the cell object firstly and then set the value. For this purpose, Cell object can be retrieved with the help of getCell() function and then the value can be set with the help of setValue() function.
- PHP | Spreadsheet | Setting a date and/or time value in a cell
- PHP | Spreadsheet
- Git- Setting up a Repository
- ReactJS | Setting up Development Environment
- JQuery | Setting background-image using CSS property
- Creating Knockout Application along with Setting up Environment in Visual Studio
- How to prevent text in a table cell from wrapping using CSS?
- How to move an element to left, right, up and down using arrow keys ?
- How to check a checkbox with jQuery?
- What is the Efficient way to insert a number into a sorted array of numbers?
- How to merge the duplicate value in multidimensional array in PHP ?
- How to Show and Hide div elements using Checkboxes ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.