XAMPP is a free and open source cross platform web server solution stack package developed by Apache which allow a web application to be easily tested on local web server. Here, we can manually create a relational database and store data in tabular form by going to this link. But to operate on localhost or for storing data first we have to start Apache and MySQL from XAMPP control panel.
Let for example, database name is server, table name is user_info having column name as ID, First Name, Username and Password and we have to fetch the data stored there. So, below is the PHP program whose task is to fetch data.
Let above script is saved with name database.php inside htdocs folder of XAMPP installation.
ID Name User Pass 1 Name1 user1 pass1 2 name2 user2 pass2 3 name3 pass3 pass3
For installing and working with XAMPP, refer to this link.
This article is contributed by Aditya Kumar. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- How to configure XAMPP to send mail from localhost using PHP ?
- How to fetch data from Database in PHP PDO using loop ?
- How to fetch data from localserver database and display on HTML table using PHP ?
- AngularJS | fetch data from API using HttpClient
- How to fetch data from JSON file and display in HTML table using jQuery ?
- How to install XAMPP on Windows ?
- How to create a dynamic JSON file by fetching data from localserver database ?
- How to allow access outside localhost in AngularJS ?
- Creating custom domain name instead of localhost in Ubuntu
- Create a database on Relational Database Service (RDS) of Amazon Web Services(AWS)
- Spring Boot | How to access database using Spring Data JPA
- Difference Between Web server and Application server
- Fetch API
- D3.js d3-Fetch API
- Get and Post method using Fetch API
- How to fetch the details using ng-repeat in AngularJS?
- Simple POST request using the fetch API
- Difference between Apache Tomcat server and Apache web server